KDDI Corporation is a Japanese telecommunications operator, with 41 Million users, with 42.57 Billion USD revenue. Like many companies in this industry, KDDI faces the risk of declining ARPU (Average Revenue Per User) due to increasing competition and customer churn. The company needs to find ways to increase revenue from its existing customer base to remain profitable and competitive. This can be achieved through a variety of strategies, such as upselling, cross-selling, offering premium features, improving customer retention, and optimizing pricing strategies, but first of all it is important to have control over the business state through relevant metrics such as ARPU. This way, Integrating data from multiple sources and processing it in order to get these additional information and business insights is crucial.
KDDI faces many challenges regarding data integration. Unifying different databases with complementary information that supported information reports with important metrics such as ARPU, has been quite challenging and time consuming.
Unicage Platform Solution is able to:
- Link between different databases
- Effortlessly process massive datasets
- Maintain the integrity and quality of the data
- Calculate and monitor ARPU changes
- Support business decision making
- Leveraging the company in the market.
- Access to maintenance and support services
- Access to staff training program